Consulting to help you choose the best CRM solution for your organization.
Every user requirement is different and so is the user data. This involves different procedures to implement the same thing for different customers. Our services include consulting, implementation and training on different phases of CRM implementation.
We also offer end-user training for the post-implementation phase to train users on various aspects.
We offer consulting on the following CRM solutions:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Sugar CRM (Open Source)
- vTiger CRM (Open Source)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
The following are general guidelines on implementing a CRM system.
- Make a strategic decision on what problems you want your CRM system to address, what improvements or changes it should bring in the business processes of the organization.
- Choose an appropriate project manager. Typically IT will be engaged, however a manager with a customer service/sales and marketing business focus should be involved, as the impact of the project will be mainly on the business side.
- Ensure executive sponsorship and top management support.
- Empower team members with the required authority to complete the tasks.
- Select the correct implementation partner. They must have both vertical and horizontal business knowledge, as well as technical expertise.
- Define KPI's that will measure the project's success.
- Use a phased approach. Work towards long-term enterprise-scale implementation through a series of smaller, phased implementations.
Data Migration from Legacy Systems
Legacy system is an old method, technology, computer system, or application program that any organization is using before implementing an upgraded new product. Executing the Data Migration Process involves the following steps:
- Choose a Data Migration Tool
- Create Extract Files for each Data Source in turn
- Resolve any Errors with the Users
- Create Extract and perform Data Clean-Up
- Complete the Migration, (Extract, Transform and Load) for each Data Source
- Run Acceptance Tests on the Integrated Target Database,(esp. Referential Integrity)
- Custom Dashboards Designer
Professional Training Modules
- Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2013
- Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Installation and Deployment in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Administering Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Marketing Automation in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization and Configuration
- Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Installation and Deployment
End User Training
Train new CRM users
- PowerPoint document eBook: Start working in CRM
- PowerPoint document eBook: Bring in your contacts
- PowerPoint document eBook: Intro to business processes
- Word document eBook: CRM basics for sales pros and service reps
- Word document Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015/2013 User Guide
- Video symbol Get started with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Video symbol Quickly access customer data
- Video symbol Two fast ways to get back to your recent work
- Video symbol Add new information quickly (quick create)
Train your service team
- PowerPoint document eBook: What's new in CRM customer service?
- PowerPoint document eBook: Meet your service goals with SLAs and entitlements
- PowerPoint document Quick ref card for customer service reps
- Video symbol What's new in service management
- Video symbol Learn how to work with cases in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Train CRM admins
- PowerPoint document eBook: Change a business process
- PowerPoint document eBook: Create or customize system dashboards